Welcome to the first episode of the reThink Your Lifestyle Podcast! This podcast is all about how you can start an online business, market and grow your business, and scale an online business. Here, I will share with you the story of how I learned to be my own boss.
I'll share advice from my 20+ years experience in online marketing along with the experience and insights from my entrepreneurial friends who I've learned from and continue to learn with.
In this episode though, I want to share my journey with you. If you're a former journalist, a stay at home mom, a student (I'm graduating with my master's degree on Dec. 18!), or a teacher transitioning out of the classroom, I get what you're going through because I've been there.
As I share my story in this episode, I'm also giving away a few nuggets of hard-earned wisdom:
Wisdom from my to journey to be my own boss:
- How I started a web design and hosting company.
- My favorite strategy for growing businesses.
- The most important lesson I learned about working with clients.
- My process for maintaining a work/life balance.
Enjoy the show?
- Don't miss an episode. Follow on Google Podcasts, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, and Spotify.
- Leave me a review.
- Check out my friend and virtual assistant Christina Lemmey. If you want a podcast, she's the person who can edit it for you and write your show notes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below.